Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Wednesday Wishes



Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a great Wednesday so far. I'm excited to resume this series because there have been so many exciting new product releases and a tonne of products I've been waiting to get my hands on. Definitely do share your beauty or non-beauty wishes in the comments below!

1) Bumble and bumble's Texture hair undressing creme - It's described to give, "...hair that elusive, undone-yet-done quality, with a hint of grit, hold and a tousled, shine-free finish." Not only did that sound like my ideal style but this video really sold me on the idea. That man is honestly a wizard.

 


2) Too Faced La Creme - For the upcoming fall/winter season, I want to try changing up my look by wearing darker, vampy lip colors. I knew I wanted to venture into deeper plums and burgundy shades, and that's how the Divine Wine shade caught my eye. I've read great reviews about this product line, and I really do appreciate the fact that there is such a wide range of colors in very sophisticated tones. Sweet Maple seems to be a my-lips-but-better shade and I think it'll pair really well with a more dramatic eye look.  

 

3) Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee - I had seen this on the Sephora website around early to mid-July and then it was available at my local Sephora about a month ago. When I tried it out on the store, the texture reminded me of jello (and that in itself made me fall in love with the product), and the colors are sheer, helping you achieve that true watercolor effect. The shades I think will work best on my skin tone are Pink Escape, Getaway Red and Berry Bliss. I can picture wearing these very sheerly along the cheekbones and applied onto the lips like a stain, with a bit of black eyeliner smudged along the upper lashline finished with a minimal amount of mascara if any.





Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment